Make this fun Pinch Proof Tshirt and don’t get caught on St. Patrick’s Day without your green!
I mean, how stinkin’ cute is that?! Did you notice the cute little shamrock I managed to get in there too? Since we like getting dressed up here at the office, I will definitely be sporting this cutie!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed to make Pinch Proof Tshirt
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your tshirt and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on tshirt.
- Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
How easy is that?! Now you have a cute custom tshirt for St. Patrick’s Day!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
If you’re looking for more St. Patrick’s Day shirt ideas, check out our Pinch Me and I’ll Punch You shirt!