Learn how to style the Thanksgiving Kids Table with these creative ideas and treats!
I remember when I was little thinking I couldn’t wait to sit at the adults’ table. Now with all of these fun ideas for decorating the Thanksgiving Kids Table, I want to sit with the kids! Maybe this year, I will just decorate one big kids table!
As always, please pin from the original source!
Thanksgiving Kids Table Ideas
How to Create a Thanksigving Kid’s Table
- Use melamine or paper flatware to avoid breakage.
- Make it interactive! The more activities and fun the better. Kraft paper tablecloths or table runners with crayons may be all you need! Throw in a couple of those fun party printables or placemats too.
- Provide party favors to take home and memorialize the day. Those cornucopias are darling and the craft bag will keep them entertained long after the meal.
- Colorful decorations make it seem inviting and more fun to sit at the kid’s table.
- If all else fails, crayons. Crayons will keep them happy. LOL
I usually find fun kid’s table accessories at Wal-mart around the holidays. Last year we grabbed a paper tablecloth that had all sorts of fun activities on it. Get creative and make the day memorable for everyone!