Dress up your little cutie with this St Patricks Day Onesie!
We all know the superstition about wearing green on St. Patrick’s Day. It’s supposed to ward off spirited leprechauns. We pinch people to remind them that the leprechauns can sneak up behind them and pinch. But who would pinch a baby?! That would just be plain old mean! But this St Patricks Day Onesie will meet the requirements of the old superstition.
Materials needed for St Patricks Day Onesie
Cricut Explore or Maker
Green and black iron on vinyl
Light grip mat
Basic tool set
Fine point blade
White baby onesie
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your onesie and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat the onesie for 5 seconds. Arrange image on tshirt.
- Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Isn’t that adorable?! Any baby would be lucky to wear that onesie!
Click HERE for FREE Baby St Patricks Day Onesie file!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
Join My Newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest crafts and recipes!