This witch definitely needs her brew in the mornings and I love sippin’ it from this cute Halloween Coffee Mug!
I love mugs! I have a bajillion of them at home. For Halloween, I needed something cute so I designed this Witch’s Brew mug! Now you can sip from the same brew! I just shared these cute Farmhouse Fall Mugs too!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed to create your own Halloween Coffee Mug
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your coffee mug and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Peel back transfer tape and place directly over the image. Use the scraper tool to burnish image to the transfer tape. Gently peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl backing. The vinyl image should now be on the transfer tape.
- Arrange the transfer tape with the vinyl image on the coffee mug. Burnish with scraper tool to adhere to the mug.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape. Your image should now be affixed to the coffee mug.
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.