These Lemonade Stand Printables are a great way to get the kids outside and enjoying summer!
Last summer Reed and his friends set up a lemonade and popsicle stand outside of our house. They made $40 in an hour! I was never that successful back in the day. He is too old for that now (he just reminded me). But I thought these would be fun for the kids this summer!
This is a 10 page download. Each download includes:
- Pennant banner – string together with baker’s twine and hang off the front of the table.
- 2 cute lemonade signs to put in frames for decor.
- Thank you cards – cut up and pass out to customers. You can print multiple copies of this page!
- Lemonade stand menu – add your own items and prices.
- Sales tracker sheet – keep track of all of your sale!
You can even download the cute lemonade signs for home decor this summer! Simply print these cute signs on white cardstock, add to a frame and display anywhere in your house! How easy is that?! I love decorating with lemons in the summer! They are so cheery!
Click HERE to download your Lemonade Stand Printables!
All printables are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
If you’re looking for some great lemonade recipes, we’ve got them! Check these out!