Celebrate your favorite nurse with this Nurse Week Tshirt!
Nurse Week is usually the same week as Teacher Appreciation. Unfortunately, I don’t see a lot of stuff to celebrate these everyday heroes. Nursing is my calling. I have wanted to be a nurse since I was two years old. These men and women sacrifice their holidays to take care of your sick family members. Surprise the special nurse in your life with this fun Nurse Week Tshirt!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for Nurse Week Tshirt
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your tshirt and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on tshirt.
- Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
I LOVE my new shirt!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.