Whip up this cute farmhouse inspired Autumn Leaves Fall Sign to add to your seasonal decor!
I’m just a girl screaming autumn leaves and pumpkin please! We are so ready for fall here in Southwest Missouri. With all of the rain we’ve had, the leaves should be gorgeous again this year! I wanted to make a cute little farmhouse sign that could easily blend in with all of my Halloween decorations.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for Autumn Leaves Fall Sign
Cricut Explore or Maker
Light grip mat
Basic tool set
Fine point blade
Unfinished framed canvas
There are two ways you can do this project. One, you can purchase an unfinished framed sign from a local craft store and add adhesive vinyl. Or you can use the reverse canvas method and use iron on vinyl. It’s completely up to you. For purposes of this post, we will be doing the first option.
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your sign and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Peel back transfer tape and place directly over the image. Use the scraper tool to burnish image to the transfer tape. Gently peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl backing. The vinyl image should now be on the transfer tape.
- Arrange the transfer tape with the vinyl image on the sign. Burnish with scraper tool to adhere to the sign.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape. Your image should now be affixed to the sign.
Click HERE to download your FREE Autumn Leaves Fall Sign!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
Join My Newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest crafts and recipes!