Channel your inner Easter Bunny this holiday with this Funny Easter Tshirt Idea!
Hopefully none of you are offended by this but I love this cute little shirt! It’s too funny!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for Funny Easter Tshirt
Cricut Explore or Maker
White iron on vinyl
Light grip mat
Basic tool set
Fine point blade
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your tshirt and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on tshirt.
- Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Click HERE for FREE Funny Easter Tshirt file!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
If you’re looking for more Easter ideas with Cricut, check out our Candy Filled Paper Carrot Boxes!
Join My Newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest crafts and recipes!