This Christmas Cookie Plate is perfect for cookie exchanges or holiday gatherings to gift to your guests!
I love being able to give away the platter or plate that I share goodies on. It’s so much easier than trying to track down missing items. My go-to is a plain white plate or platter from Wal-mart that you can decorate for the occasion. This Christmas Cookie Plate is a friendly reminder to enjoy the holiday and not worry about your waistline.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for Christmas Cookie Plate
- Begin by downloading the free file below and uploading into Cricut Design Space or xTool Creative Space.
- Measure your plate or platter and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Peel back transfer tape and place directly over the image. Use the scraper tool to burnish image to the transfer tape. Gently peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl backing. The vinyl image should now be on the transfer tape.
- Arrange the transfer tape with the vinyl image on the plate/platter. Burnish with scraper tool to adhere to the plate/platter.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape. Your image should now be affixed to the plate or platter! Your Christmas Cookie Plate is ready for gifting!
Now your plate is ready to fill with cookies! Check out some of our favorite cookie board ideas!
Click HERE to download your FREE Christmas Cookie Plate cut file! (Dotted border not included)
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.