Dress up your kitchen this holiday with our Thanksgiving Kitchen Towels!
Thanksgiving is a time for gathering in the heart of the home – the kitchen. So naturally, I decorate my kitchen and eating space for the holiday. Over the years I have made these cute Stamped Place Mats and Gold Leaf Placecards. These kitchen towels are super easy to whip up with our free files!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed to make your own Thanksgiving Kitchen Towels
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your tea towel and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat towel for 5 seconds. Arrange image on towel. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
There are three different image files included in the link below. I hope you like them!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.