Create your own Baseball Love Shirt for the love of the game!
Baseball is my obsession. I’m not even joking. This household runs on baseball. We watch it all summer and Reed is on a league. What better way to show your love of the game than with this awesome Baseball Love Shirt!
Materials needed for Baseball Love Shirt
Cricut Explore or Maker
White and red iron on vinyl
Light grip mat
Basic tool set
Fine point blade
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your shirt and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat shirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt.
- Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Create one for you and all of the other baseball moms on your kid’s team!
Click HERE for your free Baseball Love Shirt file!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
Check out these Baseball Crafts!
Or our Baseball Wreath!
Take me out to the ball game!! Take me out with the crowd!
Join My Newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest crafts and recipes!