This Christmas Tree Farmhouse Sign is a great addition to your holiday and seasonal decor!
This sign reminds me of something you would see in an old Christmas movie like “Holiday Inn” or “White Christmas”. It makes me want to settle down in a ski lodge, surrounded by snow and pine trees decorating for Christmas. This is a mini sign but you can change the sizing in Design Space to make it larger.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for Christmas Tree Farmhouse Sign
There are several options for finishing this piece. Choose whichever material you want to use to display this image.
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your sign and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Peel back transfer tape and place directly over the image. Use the scraper tool to burnish image to the transfer tape. Gently peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl backing. The vinyl image should now be on the transfer tape.
- Arrange the transfer tape with the vinyl image on the sign. Burnish with scraper tool to adhere to the sign.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape. Your image should now be affixed to the sign.
If you don’t have a cutting machine, no worries! I have also made this available as an 8×10 inch printable! You can download it also at the link below!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.