This Workout Tank Top is great to sport at your local gym for today’s challenging workout!
During my two year blogging hiatus, I took up Crossfit. I used it as therapy during a challenging time at work. Working day in and day out with COVID patients was taking it’s toll on me. But Crossfit has become a second home. I love our community and working with others who are constantly working towards being a better version of themselves! It has become a passion. So much so, I am now a level 1 Crossfit Trainer!
Muscles and mascara is kind of my jam. I usually have my makeup done before going to the gym. The visual of women being strong is exemplified in that simple phrase. Who runs the world?
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your shirt and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Click HERE to download your Workout Tank Top cut file!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.