These Trick or Treat Safety Tips are great to pass out at events this fall!
Halloween is one of the best nights of the year! But it can also be dangerous. I don’t mean to be all Debbie Downer, but in this day and age one can never be too careful. Halloween is a great time to talk about safety with your children! Review these Trick or Treat Safety Tips to guarantee everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!
This printable is great to send home from school or pass out at your next PTA meeting! These are the safety tips set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Simply download your free copy and print up on white paper or cardstock.
- Walk with a friend.
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- Do not go to houses without porch lights on.
- Use reflective tape on costumes and bags so drivers can see you.
- Do no enter anyone’s home unless you are with a trusted adult.
- Wear well fitting masks and costumes to avoid injury.
- Eat only factory wrapped treats.
- Remain on well lit streets and walk on the sidewalk.
- If no sidewalk is available, walk on the far edge of the roadway facing traffic.
- Use a flashlight with fresh batteries.
Click HERE to download your FREE Trick or Treat Safety Tips!
All printables are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
Check out our other fun Halloween printables such as out Halloween Traditions and Halloween Scavenger Hunt!
Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!
Join My Newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest crafts and recipes!