These Customizable Thanksgiving Printables are great for holiday hosting!
With less than a month to go until Thanksgiving, it’s time to start planning and preparing for the upcoming festivities. I created these cute printables to make hosting easier than ever. This printable bundle includes an invitation, menu and tent cards. The tent cards can be used for place cards or food labels on your holiday spread. Everything you need is right here!
How to customize your Thanksgiving Printables
- Follow directions below on how to download your files.
- Open picmonkey.com.
- Click edit image and choose the file you want to edit from the download.
- In the gray side bar, click “text”.
- This opens a new window in the bar next to it. Click the blue “add text” button.
- Choose your font. (The fonts I used are from PicMonkey. The script is called Saturday Script and the print is called Lexend Mega Extralight.)
- Once you click on the font, it will bring a text box up over the image. From here you can fill in with your specific information. You can adjust the size of the font with the box or with the toolbar to the left.
- Repeat until you have all of your information entered.
Super easy! Right? Follow the examples below for inspiration!
Click HERE to download your Customizable Thanksgiving Printables!
All printables are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.