For all of you fall lovin, coffee sippin’, pumpkin spice girls, now you can create your own Pumpkin Spice Fall Shirt!
Pumpkin spice is life this time of year! I mean, you can even get pumpkin spice SPAM! (I think that sounds foul but whatever floats your boat.) I wanted to create a simple graphic that could be used on shirts and mugs alike!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for Pumpkin Spice Fall Shirt
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your raglan shirt and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat raglan shirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.