These Most Likely Christmas Shirts are perfect for your family gatherings this holiday season!
Matching pajamas and clothes are all the rage during the holiday season. My sister and I thought these shirts were hilarious and she helped me come up with some outside of the box ideas to put on them. I’ll own the sugar cookie high one and my husband is totally the Grinch. These would make funny gag gifts too!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed to make your Most Likely Christmas Shirts
Cricut Explore or Maker
Iron on vinyl – you choose the colors
Light grip mat
Basic tool set
Fine point blade
Red and green shirts
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your shirt and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Click HERE to download your Most Likely Christmas Shirts!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
Join My Newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest crafts and recipes!