Sport our cute Gangsta Wrapper Christmas Shirt while getting your gift wrap on this holiday season!
I love to gift wrap! My sister and I usually lock ourselves in room with boy band Christmas music and wine while we get everything ready to make it’s appearance under the tree. I thought these shirts would be a fun way to celebrate our sister time!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed to make your own Gangsta Wrapper Christmas Shirt!
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your tank top and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat shirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on the front of the shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Isn’t that shirt the cutest?! I can’t wait to surprise her with it!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.