This Dog Mom Shirt is perfect for the puppy lover in your family!
As a new dog mom, I just couldn’t help myself when I created this cut file. On March 25, 2022, we took home a 6 week old black lab/Alaskan malamute puppy and named him Sirius. We are big Harry Potter fans in this house and my son had just completed Prisoner of Azkaban. Sirius has completely changed our lives. He is the smartest, cutest puppy you could ever meet! Sirius definitely keeps us on our toes. He is also already close to 60 pounds at 5 months…LOL
My sister and I grew up with dogs. She has had dogs since she moved out on her own. My husband and I have been together 18 years and I finally talked him into a puppy. I forgot how much I love having a dog! I’m proud to call myself a Dog Mama!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your shirt and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.