Bring out your inner gangsta wrapper with our festive Deck These Halls Shirt!
Today is my birthday and this is my free gift to you!
The other day, a friend posted this cute meme with the above saying and I knew I needed it on a shirt. Are you singing it in your head? Maybe Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz should make a Christmas album! I can guarantee you that when the decorations go up, I will have this shirt on.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for Deck These Halls Shirt
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your shirt and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
Click HERE for your FREE Deck These Halls Shirt cut file!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.