Carry your beach gear in our adorable DIY Summer Tote Bag!
Iron on vinyl allows you to spice up fabric and other materials that adhesive vinyl won’t work on. Download our cute DIY Summer Tote Bag SVG file. I mean, girls really do wanna have sun. Am I right? You can purchase canvas tote bags in multiple colors or you can dye your own!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed for DIY Summer Tote Bag
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your canvas tote bag and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange sun image on canvas tote bag. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
- Arrange font layer over the sun layer on the canvas tote bag. Repeat the EasyPress process as above.
How stinkin’ cute is that bag?! I love it!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
Looking for more beach gear? Add this Beach Hat to your wardrobe this summer!
Or this cute beach shirt cover up!!