When I first saw they were coming out with Cinnamon Bun Oreos, I lost it. My favorite cookie plus my favorite breakfast?! It’s like a dream come true. And I am here to tell you they taste EXACTLY like Dunkaroos! (80s and 90s children will understand this reference.) I had to whip up a treat with these delectable goodies. These 3 ingredient Cinnamon Bun Oreo Balls are a tasty treat that you will want for breakfast! And because you’re an adult, you can do that. 😉
These are your standard Oreo Balls with a cinnamon twist.
1 package of Cinnamon Bun Oreos (only available at Wal-mart and Target – btw)
1 eight ounce package of cream cheese
1 package of vanilla candy melts
- Place entire package of Oreos in a gallon size plastic bag.
- Crush Oreos using meat mallet (or other kitchen weapon of choice)
- Place crushed Oreos in large bowl. Add cream cheese.
- Mix together with your hands until the cream cheese and crushed Oreos are well blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for one hour.
- Melt candy melts per package instruction.
- Using a toothpick, dip the dough balls in the melted vanilla candy.
- Place on parchment paper to allow candy to harden.
- Sprinkle light dusting of cinnamon on top.
I had to try these (despite my best efforts at going sugar free). They are amazing with a side of coffee.
Ok now I’m drooling…