Wear this Teacher Shirt with pride because you ARE the difference maker in someone’s life!
Are you a teacher? This shirt is perfect for you! If you’re not a teacher, maybe this shirt would make a great gift idea for a birthday or Christmas. Whatever the occasion, teachers are our difference makers!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials needed to make your Teacher Shirt
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your shirt and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on shirt. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
Who is the difference maker in your life? Share on Facebook if you make this shirt!