Channel your inner aloha spirit with this DIY Hawaiian Shirt!
We just returned from an amazing trip to Hawaii! I saw a shirt with this phrase when we were in the islands. People use the word “aloha” for hello and goodbye. However, aloha actually means love and compassion. Such a great way to live life, don’t you think? I love the idea of inspiring the spirit of aloha!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience!
Materials needed to make your DIY Hawaiian Shirt
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your tank top and size the image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Don’t forget to mirror your image as you are working with iron on vinyl. Otherwise your design will be backwards.
- Repeat above process for each color layer.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Set EasyPress to 315 degrees. Pre-heat tshirt for 5 seconds. Arrange image on tank top. Apply heat and pressure for 30 seconds. Flip material over and apply heat for an additional 15 seconds.
- Peel away clear liner while warm.
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.