This Patriotic Burlap Wreath is a simple way to add to your Americana decor!
Here is another fine example of my ability to procrastinate. I went to Wal-mart to buy packing tape and came across this beautiful star stamped burlap. It was calling to me. Being the wreath fanatic that I am, I had to purchase it and whip up a cute wreath. (I have zero time to make this wreath as I am elbow deep in packing up the house for this move. But…) This wreath is super easy and I included a bow making tutorial!
Use the navy burlap ribbon and hot glue the end to the foam wreath form. Begin wrapping the ribbon around the wreath. Continue wrapping until the entire wreath is covered in ribbon.
To make this bow for your Patriotic Burlap Wreath:
- Begin by forming a loop with your ribbon. Hot glue the ends of the ribbon together.
- Next, accordion fold the middle of the ribbon loop.
- Take a small piece of burlap to wrap around the middle of the ribbon loop. Hot glue in place.
- Cut two strips of equal length. Trim the ends to an angle. Accordion fold the opposite end. Hot glue them together.
- Hot glue the bow to the two lengths of ribbon and voila!
This completed wreath is cute and simple which is just my style!
I am seriously crushing on this wreath! Cannot WAIT to hang it on the door of our new house!
Am I the only one who is so easily distracted? Please tell me I’m not alone!
Join My Newsletter
Join my mailing list to receive the latest crafts and recipes!
[…] Create Craft Love shared the how-to behind a patriotic burlap wreath. […]