Personalize your puppy bowls with these Harry Potter Dog Bowl Decals!
When your dog is named after one of the series’ most beloved characters, you have to personalize his dog bowl, right? I tried to get a picture of him next to the dog bowl but he is uncooperative.
Meet Sirius Black Fritz. He was welcomed into our home in March 2022 with full Harry Potter fanfare. He has a HP collar and dog bed. His dog tag says “Registered Animagus”. He embodies the playful puppy/loving uncle side of his namesake. We are absolutely in love!
Is he not the sweetest thing you’ve ever seen?!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
There are several options for finishing this piece. Choose whichever material you want to use to display this image.
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your sign and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Peel back transfer tape and place directly over the image. Use the scraper tool to burnish image to the transfer tape. Gently peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl backing. The vinyl image should now be on the transfer tape.
- Arrange the transfer tape with the vinyl image on the sign. Burnish with scraper tool to adhere to the sign.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape. Your image should now be affixed to the sign.
Click HERE to download your Harry Potter Dog Bowl Decals!
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this file is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.