Enjoy your favorite adult beverage during this year’s fireworks in our 4th of July Wine Glass!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Get it? Red wine and boozed – red, white and blue? I just thought that was so cute I had to put it on wine glasses!
Materials needed for 4th of July Wine Glass
- Begin by downloading the free file below and upload into Cricut Design Space.
- Measure your wine glass and size image appropriately in the software.
- Once finalized, send the image to cut and follow directions for cutting.
- Weed excess vinyl away from image using the basic tool set.
- Peel back transfer tape and place directly over the image. Use the scraper tool to burnish image to the transfer tape. Gently peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl backing. The vinyl image should now be on the transfer tape.
- Arrange the transfer tape with the vinyl image on the wine glass. Burnish with scraper tool to adhere to the wine glass.
- Carefully peel back the transfer tape. Your image should now be affixed to the wine glass.
This is the perfect glass to use for summer holidays! I think I may need to make more for all of my friends…
All SVG files are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
For more 4th of July party ideas, check out these 4th of July Sparkler Printables!