Today, I am excited to be sharing another fun and easy Easter treat idea! I found these adorable Paper Carrot Boxes on Cricut Design Space and whipped them up. Seriously, it took me 10 minutes! These Candy-Filled Paper Carrot Boxes would be perfect for your Easter Egg Hunt!
Let me show how easy it is to assemble!
For those of you using Cricut products – the image ID is #M33C53 from Teresa Collins – Bunnies and Chicks cartridge.
This is what it will look like pulled up in Design Space and as it is being cut.
Follow these assembly instructions below.
1. Locate the hash marks.
2. Line up the two hash marks. Repeat for each fold.
3. Folded carrot box.
4. Apply glue to this small edge and adhere to the other side to create the box form.
5. Fill with candy or whatever you want.
6. Glue the top closed.
7. Cut a 2.5 x 5 inch piece of green scrapbook paper to be used as the top of the carrot.
8. Fringe the edge of the green paper.
Finally, glue around the orange tab at the top.
Super easy to whip up!
Tell me that isn’t adorable?
What would you use to fill your Paper Carrot Boxes?
action="http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify" target="popupwindow">Enter Your Email
Address to Receive All Updates: