Melt Mom’s heart with this DIY Mothers Day Photo Album! We created free printable questionnaire stickers to personalize each project!
Mothers Day Photo Album Supplies
Chipboard photo album
Cricut Sticker paper
Photos of you and Mom
Hot glue gun
- Use Exacto knife to cut away center of album cover.
- Place album cover on scrapbook paper and cut around edge of album cover.
- Cut the middle of the album cover with exacto knife.
- Line up scrapbook paper and chipboard cover. Mark where the holes are. Punch holes in scrapbook paper.
- Use a thin layer of Mod Podge to adhere scrapbook paper to album cover.
- Once dry, add letter stickers to title your album.
Repeat steps 2-5 for each page of the album. Be sure to cover the front and back of each page. Once dry, add the rings included with the chipboard album to keep it together.
I embellished the front cover with some of these paper flowers. You can find all sorts of embellishments in the scrapbook aisle of your local craft store.
Finish your album by adding your favorite pictures and our printable questionnaire about Mom!
You can spruce up these pages with a little washi tape or stickers. Let the kids have fun and make it really special and from the heart.
For the Mothers Day questionnaire stickers, I used the Cricut Sticker Paper.
All printables are for PERSONAL use only! Please do not re-sell, redistribute or claim as your own. If this printable is posted to the internet, please give credit and link back to Create.Craft.Love.
Download directions: Click link above. This will bring up a Google Drive folder. Click the download icon at the top. This will save the folder to your computer. Simply open the file and print! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK PERMISSION TO VIEW.
This is a homemade gift that is sure to bring Mom to tears on Mothers Day!