Are you ready for some Valentine cuteness?! I just couldn’t help myself. I know, I know. It was just Christmas. You need a break! Well, in this world of blogging, a girl has to keep moving with the times. And since we were snowed in last weekend, I had the opportunity to craft up some Valentine’s Day fun! Check out my Valentine Countdown!
Create your own Valentine Countdown envelopes!
1. Gather your supplies. You will need 14 envelopes and 14 hearts cut out of Valentine cardstock. I used Design ID #26376 from the Silhouette library. The Teeny Tiny Card Kit #2 by Kolette Hall.
2. Next I printed and cut the Valentine advent calendar part 2 with my Cameo on sticker paper. I placed these stickers in the middle of every envelope.
3. Fold your edges in and glue together.
4. Fold the top and bottom in and glue together.
5. Flip over and glue the heart to the front.
6. Add the number stickers in the middle of the hearts.
Variation: You can do this without a Cameo. Cut out a cross and fold the edges in to make your own envelopes!
I had purchased the Advent calendar kit during the big Black Friday sale and it is perfect for displaying the Valentine Countdown!
I added a little embellishment with the red pom poms and some red and white baker’s twine.
I can’t wait to use it on our Valentine Mantel!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day inspiration? Check out my Valentine’s Day project page –> click HERE!
Are you decorating for Valentine’s Day or are you still on holiday burnout?